domingo, 19 de abril de 2015

VVAA - Back From The Grave Vol. 3




Tracklist: 
01.- The Chantelles - Be My Queen
02.- Little Willie & The Adolescents - Get Out Of My Life
03.- Ken & The Fourth Dimension - See If I Care
04.- Me & The Guys - I Loved Her So 
05.- The Interns - I've Got Something To Say
06.- The Intruders Five - Ain't Coming Back
07.- The Monacles - I Can't Win 
08.- Lil' Boy Blue - I'm not There
09.- Jerry 6 The Others - Don't Cry To Me
10.- The Fugitives - You Can't Blame That On Me
11.- The Raunch Hands - Tiger Guitars
12.-  William The Wild One - Willie The Wild One 
13.- Murphy & The Mob - Born Losers
14.- The Mods - You've Got Another Thing Goin'
15.- Sir Winston & The Commons - We're Gonna Love
16.- The Royal Flairs - Suicide
17.- The Montells - You Can't Make Me


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario