viernes, 11 de junio de 2021

VVAA - Louisiana Punk Groups From The Sixties #2

Louisiana Punk


 Tracklist:

01.- The Bad Roads - Too Bad

02.- The Bad Roads - Blue Girl

03.- The Persian Market - Flash In The Pan

04.- The Playgue - I Gotta Be Goin'

05.- The Bad Boys - Love

06.- Ron Gray & The Countdowns - No More

07.- The Gaunga Dyns - Stick With Her

08.- The Gaunga Dyns - No One Cares

09.- The One Way Street - Tears In My Eyes

10.- The One Way Street - I See The Light

11.- The Surrealistic Pillar - I Like Girls

12.- The Bad Roads - Till The End Of The Day

13.- Al Michael & The Medallions - I Wanna Talk To you

14.- The Moon Dawgs - Keep On Pushing

15.- Joe Degrinda - Smokestack Lightning

16.- The Satans - Makin' Deals

17.- The Satans - Lines And Squares








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario